Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Millionaires Love by Sandi Lynn


“I'm not broken. I'm shattered. I'm a million tiny pieces that would take longer than forever to piece back together."~ Rory” 



“ I want you, Rory. I want you in a way that's different from the other women."-Ian”

Overall Rating: ♔♔♔♔♔(5)
Romance: ❤❤❤❤(4.5)
Humor: ✌✌✌✌ (4) Action: ➹➹➹➹ (4)

Rory Sinclair is by far one of my most favorite heroins of all time!!! Before reading these novels I checked the reviews on Goodreads.com and I was hesitant to begin because so many readers had negative reactions to both of the lead characters but I LOVED Rory from the very beginning and Ian Braxton redeemed himself fully by the end of the series. Now don't get me wrong at times I wanted to shake both characters and scream "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" but by the end of the series there are several revelations that make it all make sense.

This is not your normal love story. Both main characters are broken and have pasts that are affecting the decisions they are making in their relationship. Sandi Lynn balances this by adding in supporting characters that are strong and well adjusted in their lives. There is plenty of family turmoil, romance, and drama to keep you turning the pages! I loved loved loved this series and will definitely be recommending it to my fellow readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment