Monday, August 4, 2014

Book Review: Falling for Rain by Meadow Taylor

16145503.jpg

Overall Rating: ♔♔♔♔ (4)
Romance Rating: ❤❤❤ (3)
Action: ➹➹➹ (3)
Drama: ★★★★ (4.5)

In this heartbreaking novel you meet two individuals who grew up together but allowed guilt and blame to keep them apart for ten years after a tragic accident. Ray “Rain” Storm and Emily tells a story of love throughout the ages that remained strong even as Emily tried to hate and Rain tried to forget. There are several unexpected twists and turns throughout the book that keep you reading from chapter to chapter without pause. I thoroughly enjoyed this story of love, happiness, tragedy and growth. I cried and a laughed and I was able to relate to each of the main characters and really found myself involved in the outcome of their lives.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys romance novels with happy endings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment