Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mirage by Ashley Suzanne


Overall Rating: ♔♔♔♔♔(5)
Romance: ❤❤❤❤(4.5)
Drama: ★★★★ (4)
Humor: ✌✌✌ (3)

**SPOILER ALERT**
Holy Cliffhanger!!!! Never in my many years of reading have I ever been this shocked by an outcome of a book. I literally could not believe what I was reading in the final chapter!! 




Mira, Kylee, Danny and Skylar are two sets of best friends attending U of M and they are inseparable until a motorcycle accident claims one of the friends. After this the three remaining try hard to remain close until one night Skylar and Mira fight and then they do not speak for a WHOLE YEAR! Mira trys to move on but just cant seem to keep Skylar off her mind. 

Of course Mira and Kylee run into Skylar in a bar while out on the town and the friendship somehow is able to pick up right where it left off. Skylar is a saint throughout the whole book and I thought to myself why was Mari ever with Danny to begin with. You get little snid bits of the relationship between the four of them before the accident but something just seems "off" throughout the whole book. Then right when you think you are getting some closure and an idea of what is to come there is a new chapter with the mother load of surprises! It was all a dream??????? How??? There were people and jobs that she just imagined? I MUST GET ANSWERS!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment