Sunday, March 8, 2015

Author Spotlight: Ashley Suzanne

I have finally found my Molly McAdams companion! I was a firm believer nobody could write a better love triangle series than her but then comes along Ashley Suzanne. The Destined novels took me by complete suprise because I had never heard of them or the author but when it kept popping up on Goodreads and my oyster as a recommended book I started the series. The way A.S. writes makes you feel for each individual deeply as if you are actually in the scene with them. Each book involves new points of view which allow the flipping from present time and then to past time to be intriguing and never monotonous or boring. I would recommend this author and series to anyone that loves a good love triangle book with tons of angst and ugly crying moments. The good news is she has plenty more for me to read!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment