Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Alpha Group Trilogy by Maya Cross


Alpha Series.jpg

Overall Rating: ♔♔♔♔(4)
Romance: ❤❤❤❤(4.5)
Action: ➹➹➹ (3)
Suspense Rating: ★★★★ (4.5)

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! Sebastian, Sophia and everything else about this book is steamy HOT!! The first two books were very sexy and had a lot of details that allowed you to get an insight into the lives of the main characters. I enjoyed Maya Cross’s style of writing and how she waited until the third book to introduce “The Alpha Group” and Sebastian's point of view.  

“The smile was like a drug to me now. It was my reason to get up each morning. And every time I saw it, I wanted just a little more.”

“Brace yourself against the wall," he said " I'm done being gentle.”

Pros:
  • Hot, Erotic, Sexy scenes with vivid detail
  • Dominant with a sensitive side and very unpredictable
  • Successful Sub with drive and fight; still very in control of her life outside of the bedroom
Cons:
  • Extreme change of pace in 3rd book, Unlocked
  • First two books were a little too short for me
  • Second book bordered boring for me in parts

This is a must read for anyone who enjoyed "Fifty Shades Trilogy" by E.L. James or In Flight trilogy by R.K. Lilley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment