Friday, July 11, 2014

Book Review: Scot on the Rocks by Brenda Janowitz


scot 1 22.jpg

Overall Rating: ♔♔♔ (3.5)
Romance: ❤❤ (2.5)
Humor: ✌✌✌ (3.5)
Drama: ♠♠♠ (3)

PROS:
  • Very funny
  • Unexpected twists and turns
  • Very good supporting characters

CONS
  • Very immature main character, Brooke
  • Not a captivating story
  • No real romance throughout the book

Brenda Janowitz has created a very interesting story-line with extreme potential. My biggest complaint with this book is by far the immaturity and aloofness of the main character, Brooke. There were some hysterically funny parts and then some twists and turns that helped me finish the book but I will not be reading the follow up because I just could not connect to the main character. Overall, I would say this book is a good quick read but not a must read!










No comments:

Post a Comment